When it comes to vape juice bottle sizes, you will find a lot of variety, which means more options for you to choose from. Of course, the goal is to make your e-cigarette experience enjoyable. Nevertheless, it is good to know the “why” and “what” before buying an e liquid bottle.
Choosing your vape juice bottle size depends on your requirements. If you want to taste the flavor profile before committing to a larger e liquid bottle, you can go for a 10 ml e juice bottle, which is ideal. Because you want to find out if a particular flavor is something that you would like to continue using. it is more like a sample with less capacity—that is cheap to buy.
If you like the flavor, you could perhaps buy a 50 ml ejuice bottle, or maybe a 60 ml ejuice bottle. However, if you really love the flavor and want to store it in the long run, you could go for a 120 ml ejuice bottle.
In a growing market where vaping is becoming increasingly popular, new vapers want to know more about choosing the appropriate vape juice bottle size. By the end of this article, you will know why you should choose a sample e liquid bottle or a big e juice bottle.
Vape Juice Bottle Sizes – What Size Do You Need?
Size does matter for vapers. For every vape enthusiast, there is a right vape juice bottle size, because everyone has their own unique vaping requirements. Below, we will shed some light on the different kinds of vaping styles, the best e juice bottle sizes for each style, and the best bottle size for samples.
MTL Vaping vs. DTL Vaping
There are two kinds of inhalation styles in the world of vaping: MTL Vaping (Mouth to Lung) and DTL Vaping (Direct to Lung).
MTL vaping, like the abbreviation, means that you inhale the vapor in your mouth and to the lungs afterwards. With DTL vaping or sub-ohm vaping, you inhale the vapor directly to your lungs.
- Requires less e-liquid than sub-ohm vaping, and is therefore, economical.
- Suitable for past smokers because it mimics how a cigarette is smoked.
- Best for trying out new juice flavors.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Produces a more consistent and thicker vape cloud.
- More nicotine draw.
- Suitable for recent quitters, you can choose nicotine content that is between 3mg to 20mg.
- Customizable according to your vaping needs and offers a wide variety of e-liquids with different PG and VG
If you are using an e-cigarette combined with an atomizer that is above 1 ohms, this is called standard vaping. With higher nicotine content than sub-ohm vaping, it is a popular among new vapers.
Best E-juice Bottle Sizes for DTL Vaping
DTL uses higher wattage and uses more e-liquid. This style of inhalation uses lesser ohms and that is why it is referred to as sub-ohm vaping. This raises your daily usage to about 10 ml and therefore, larger bottles ranging from 30 – 120 ml are preferred for DTL.
Best E-juice Bottle Sizes for MTL Vaping
As Discussed above, MTL Vaping uses lower wattage and therefore, uses lesser e liquid. That is why smaller bottles work best and make more sense for those who love trying new flavors. Usually, you can expect using around 1-2 ml per day, this means that a 30 ml bottle could last you a month or more. However, a 10 ml can also last you a week or more depending on your daily use.
Best E-liquid Bottle Sizes for Samples
If you are a daily user, a larger bottle is perhaps the best choice. But in many cases, there are vapers who need smaller samples to check out the flavor of a vape juice. We recommend that 10 ml is the best size for samples.
The Most Popular Vape Juice Bottle Sizes
- 10 ml and 20ml ejuice bottles: A 10 ml and 20 ml bottles are an absolute must for those who want to try out different flavors and works well for MTL vaping. It is basically a sample and is cheap. Nexeem’s bottles are one those high quality products that comes with a childproof and tamper-evident cap and you can choose different colors for the bottle, rings, dropper and the cap, (fully compliant with the latest TPD regulations).
- 50 ml ejuice bottle: For those who like DTL vaping a, 50 ml bottle can last 2-4 weeks. For MTL vapers, this could last more than a month. Nexeem’s 50 ml e juice dropper bottles are highly customizable. Made with LDPE material, this is one of the best plastic e liquid bottles in the market. Comes with different colors and automated caps.
- 60 ml ejuice bottle: This is a great choice for anyone who is a daily user and is also looking to store e-liquids. Whether you are DTL vaper or an MTL vaper, this size suits all. Nexeem’s 60 ml bottle is awesome for shortfill liquids. The bottle has a childproof cap, tamper-evident band and a dropper. The dimensions are similar to the top brands in the market so it can fit in your vape juice container.
Vaping and Air Travel – Which Vape Juice Bottle Sizes Are Allowed on An Airplane?
While you can bring your vape on an airplane, there are some rules that you need to follow. In many airlines, you can bring up to 100 ml of e juice. That could be five 20 ml bottles or two 50 ml bottles. That is where buying vape juice bottles come in handy.