Filling a unicorn bottle requires carefully understanding the steps and methods available. You can use the vacuum method or choose the funnel method depending on your preference and the available materials.
As we all know, unicorn bottles are arguably the perfect containers for storing vape juice. They come with a childproof cap, allow for safe handling, and allow you to dispel your e-juice in small quantities. Without further ado, these steps and methods will teach you how to fill a unicorn bottle.
Filling A Unicorn Bottle Using Vacuum Method
Say you have a 15ml unicorn bottle, and you want to refill it with juice from a larger bottle, probably one with a nozzle. Here’s what to do.
- Step 1: Begin by removing the unicorn bottle’s nose or cap. If you don’t know how to open a unicorn bottle, pull hard on the nose and rotate.
- Step 2: Open the nozzle to the e-liquid bottle.
- Step 3: Turn the larger bottle upside down and join the end of the nozzle with the open neck of your unicorn bottle. Ensure they are firmly connected and, at the same time, try not to press too hard.
- Step 4: Then, squeeze the unicorn bottle only. Doing this creates a vacuum by forcing air out of the unicorn bottle and into the larger squeeze bottle. After that, the e-juice will start to flow from the larger bottle into the smaller unicorn bottle on its own. Squeeze the bottle frequently until it is nearly filled. If you follow this step carefully, it will help you prevent overfilling and wasting your e-juice.
- Step 5: Before detaching the unicorn bottle, twist the nozzle of your larger bottle until it is completely closed. It will eliminate any e-juice spillover from the larger bottle if done correctly.
- Step 6: Reinstall the nose of the unicorn bottle, and voila! You’re done.
Filling A Unicorn Bottle Using Funnel Method
For the funnel method, you need a tiny funnel that can fit into the open neck of your unicorn bottle. The funnel should preferably have a tip of about 1cm or less. You can also use a mini collapsible funnel. Once that’s done, follow these steps to fill your unicorn bottle.
- Step 1: Open up your unicorn bottle and remove its nose.
- Step 2: Open the larger bottle containing the e-juice.
Note: If the noodle is attached to the larger bottle, you can remove it for a quicker flow. However, keeping the noodle on will help release the e-juice at a controlled rate and prevent spillover).
- Step 3: Attach the funnel to the open neck of the bottle
- Step 4: Pour the e-liquid from the larger container into the unicorn bottle. Pour slowly, taking note of the level of juice in the unicorn bottle at each point.
- Step 5: Once the unicorn bottle is almost filled, stop pouring.
- Step 6: Remove the funnel and seal up both bottles as before.
Filling up your unicorn bottle is as simple as that. These step-by-step practical guides will make refilling your e-juice a breeze and prevent you from spilling it. Now you can fill yours like a pro!